Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Can't Have you - 4

Can't Have you - 4 Video Clips. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


As the sun set against the horizon, the sky now shown in a beautiful array of colors, different hues of orange, pink, and cerulean blue now swirled together into one. I looked around my bedroom, sighing as I clearly didn't have the time to settle in, my bags of luggage still snap shut as random articles of clothing remained spread out across my mattress. After a couple minutes of rummaging through my bags, I finally settled on a loose yellow sundress, the hem landing a couple inches above my knee as I left my hair the way it was previously, the flower now matches my dress. Slipping on a pair of sandals, I hurried outside, following the delicious aroma that traveled through my nostrils from the party that was about to begin. "Hey, Uncle Chad" I grinned, putting a firm hand on his shoulder as I watched him flip lamb and chicken kabobs on the grill. "Need help with anything?" "Hey, sweetie" he chuckled, giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "No, no. This party was meant to be for you, go relax and mingle. Food should be ready any minute now." he reassured me, with a quick nod, I walked over towards our pool, where tables and chairs were already set. "Miley, where are you going?" I grimaced in confusion, watching her hurry out the door. "Pappou asked me to get a few extra drinks at the wine shop, i'll be back soon!" she yelled over her shoulder, still running down the steps before I let a loose chuckle escape my lips. She hasn't changed a bit. Not at all-- that was why we had ...

Tags: why so bitter LENA? oo

No comments:

Post a Comment